Saturday, January 4, 2014

New York City

Follow my blog with Bloglovin I  love.... NYC!

"I am not afraid of death, I just don’t want to be there when it happens."
Woody Allen


The first time I came to NYC in 1995, it was on
NewYear's Eve. My friend took me to a Jamaican neighborhood underground party and I had my first taste of Jamaica food. But a lot has change since then. I returned for fleet week as a sailor and got to experience my first Yankees and Boston Red Sox game, broadway show, ride up to the Empire State Building and a tour of ground zero.  I spent a lot of time giving tours to the civilians on our ship when I realized that I had to come back in the future and experience NYC in a longer visit. You could be here for a month and still not see everything. That's why I booked myself a reservation to Pink in the City Hostel for about 3 to 4 weeks in 2010 during the fall season. After that, I started coming back through out different seasons in the summer, winter and spring.  Since I only live 4 hours away, my $30.00 round trip tickets from megabus or greyhound has made it easier for the visits



























Chelsea Market





















Lower East











Central Park






























MET







Saint Patrick Catheral




Battery Park and Wall Street












Halloween with my new friends from the hostels














More random stuff



 Musicians in the metro




Cathedral of Saint John of Devine










No comments:

Post a Comment