Saturday, January 4, 2014

Bahrain

Manama

"It is not the strongest of the species that survives, nor the most intelligent that survives. It is the one that is the most adaptable to change" Charles Darwin

 I enjoyed a lot of the local dishes and a night out
with my friends at the Hard Rock Cafe. There was plenty of shopping to do at the Seef mall and open air flee markets which are often referred to as the "Souq". I got to barter prices at the souq and bought some mink blankets, a cook book I didn't understand, scarfs, and some artsy stuff from the locals. Right before my ship was leaving, I stock up with a good amount of snacks, spices and other things from the Carrefour since I wasn't going to see land for a while.














 



























No comments:

Post a Comment