Sunday, February 9, 2014

Norway


"In old age we are like a batch of letters that someone has sent. We are no longer in the past, we have arrived." Knut Hamsun

Stavanger & Fjords

Nature in abundance surrounds the Fjords
when you take a tour towards countless rainbows, waterfalls and awe-inspiring mountains. I had some of the best salmon with potatoes during my tour. It was the freshest salmon I have ever tasted and the creamy sauce was light yet delightful for the potatoes that came with our lunch. Finding celtic symbols gives you a sense of history and the constant overcast surrounding us brought a sense of nostalgia.
  Stavanger was one of the cleanest cites I've been to. The charming old town was quite silent as I walked around the cobblestone streets. I'm sure in the summer it is more vibrant since it was really cold when I was there. Regardless of the weather, there was still plenty of shops and trolls to find.

































          


 





3 comments:

  1. Thanks for looking at my blog Poppy Lee and I hope you continue to enjoy it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, wow, wow! makes me want to go back to Norway and see this...My stay there was clearly too short!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks littlelala! I would definitely go back when it's warmer.

    ReplyDelete